Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, invisible gas that can cause serious damage to your health and can even cause death. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, carbon monoxide poisoning is the leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in America. Here are a few symptoms of CO poisoning:
As the CO (carbon monoxide) can not be detected without instruments is extremely important to have a CO monitor in your home, especially if your home uses gas appliances.
Many people choose to pick up a CO detector in your local appliance store, but many are designed to detect CO levels once they have reached dangerous levels! In fact, many generic CO monitors are designed to detect levels of CO in 4 times the levels that have been known to cause illness and even permanent disabilities! Parker and CO detectors are installed professionally able to detect CO levels up to 12 times lower than many of the generic models found in hardware stores and (3 times lower than levels known to cause disease!)